| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lillehammer in January is cold at -9 °C (15.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -12 °C (10.4 °F).
- In January the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 15 days.
- In January the skies in Lillehammer are dismal with on average a murky 1:13 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 5:40 long and the longest day is 7:37 long with an average length of 6:31.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Lillehammer January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Lillehammer, Norway
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Lillehammer:
- Orland, Norway - 294.5 kms (183 miles) N
- Trondheim, Norway - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) N
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 267.1 kms (166 miles) NNW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 309.7 kms (192.5 miles) WNW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) NW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) WNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Geilo, Norway - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) WSW
- Bergen, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) WSW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) WSW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) SW