Climate of Lillehammer, Norway Average Weather
- Lillehammer, norway, 61°4'N, 10°28'E, 241 m (791 ft)
- Lillehammer has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Lillehammer is close to the subpolar wet tundra biome.
- The mean temperature is 3.4 degrees Celsius (38.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 691 mm (27.2 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1536 hours.
- If Lillehammer were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Orland, Norway - 294.5 kms (183 miles) N
- Trondheim, Norway - 259.5 kms (161.2 miles) N
- Kristiansund, Vestlandet, Norway - 267.1 kms (166 miles) NNW
- Kråkenes, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 309.7 kms (192.5 miles) WNW
- Vagamo, Oppland, Norway - 113.9 kms (70.8 miles) NW
- Fannaråki/ Fanaråken, Sogn Og Fjordane, Norway - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) WNW
- Lærdal, Western Norway, Norway - 159.5 kms (99.1 miles) W
- Geilo, Norway - 137.3 kms (85.3 miles) WSW
- Bergen, Norway - 290.8 kms (180.7 miles) WSW
- Bergen - Florida, Norway - 290.5 kms (180.5 miles) WSW
- Dalen, Telemark, Norway - 227.4 kms (141.3 miles) SW